So here are the samples so far. I got kind of carried away, I wanted you to have many options....Please let me know what you like/don't like/ want tweaked.
I went with an ocean-y outdoors feeling because I feel like cats go really well thematically with the sea and fish. Also the sunshine and warm colors give a feeling of joy and youth that I feel illustrates the Friskies brand image nicely.
1. I really like how the colors flow in this one, and the simplicity.
2. I remembered that you all wanted to perhaps see old and new Friskies ads together so I downloaded these animal images off your website
3. I really like the simplicity of this one. If you like this I could add some accents that would really make this pop
4. I also like it with the "new" Friskies elements.
5. When viewing these remember that mostly only one side will be seen at a time, so there are really 2 compositions to consider in one, the front and the back.
8. I only did one version of this, but I like it. I added the accents from the original "Miller High Life" piece that you all liked so much, but it looks nice without those too.